At PATIENT COMPUTER HELP™, we present an understanding, patient approach to helping our clients learn how to better use their computers and other digital devices (iPhones, iPads, other smart phones, TV remotes, Apple TVs. We also fix computer problems, but specialize in training.
We’re technology consultants: what do you need to use better? Your computer? iPad? iPhone? Remote control on your TV? Your AppleTV? These things are increasingly complex, and we can help you use them to their fullest extent.
Call 440-476-3351 for help and information. We try to be there within 24 hours of your call, if not sooner. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your PC or Mac should be a power tool for your use and enjoyment, not a source of aggravation. Let us take out the aggravation and leave only the power.
We can train you ONE-ON-ONE in any aspect of your computer and software. Call for an appointment. Same-day service, when practical, is our goal. Evening and weekend hours are available.
If you’re on a PC with Windows, you are exposed to viruses, even with a good anti-virus program. If your computer is slow, it could be a virus or other malware consuming your computing power. Some of the best-known anti virus programs, such as Norton AntiVirus, have been found to significantly slow down your computer. We usually recommend and install ESET NOD32 Antivirus. Before we install we scrub your system clean of current infections, remove other anti-virus programs, and install a fresh copy of ESET NOD32. Great product, funny name.
Patient Computer Help can diagnose problems and install antivirus remotely: we don’t even need to visit your house. You call up and with your cooperation we’ll log on to your computer, check your system for malware and viruses, then upload the necessary software and you’ll be ready to go.
- Mac training, Windows training, iPad training, iPhone training
- Quickbooks and Quicken
- Repair services for Mac & Windows
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn training
- Laptop repair, laptop troubleshooting
- Desktop repair, desktop troubleshooting
- How to use gmail, eliminate AOL billing
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) training
- MS Office 2003, MS Office 2007, MS Office 2010
- Virus, spyware, and malware removal and protection
- Computer cleaning & Tune-ups
- Software installation
- New computer set-up and installation
- Home networking, wireless set-up
- Software training
- Data backup services
- Operating system repair and installation
- Printer issues
- Remote support for established clients
PATIENT COMPUTER HELP FOR SMALL BUSINESS:
Business clients: (all services shown above, plus:)
- Microsoft Outlook support by Certified MS Office Specialist
- Social media marketing: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Network set-up & Network security
- Email marketing assistance
- Contact/database management
Patient Computer Help™ and Patient Computer Help for Grown Ups™ are registered trademarks of Internet Strategies, Inc. for its brand of
computer and software training and computer-related services.
See us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/patientcomputerhelp